Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU Ch. 6

Is it possible for ex lovers to still act like one after six months of break-up? Yes. Eventhough they are always bickering with each other, they are friends. But friends are not lovers. There is a boundary. But what is the limitation of being friends? Especially with these two who’s love for each other obviously still remains?

A lot of questions. But there is no answer. I know, it's none of my business but I care for my Buddy. I read her like an open book. I know she's still the same MM who loved DD, the heart throb. Even DD feels the same for the tactless-yet-brainy MM. It's easy to notice. Especially for the ones close to them. Like Blet and

“You’re quiet. What are you thinking, Pretchie?”

“Nothing Blet.” I smiled at DD’s best friend. “Just wondering, does DD have a girl friend?”

“Why are you asking?” Blet asked with a shock that can be nominated in Oscar’s. “Don’t tell me you like my friend? You’ll just be heartbroken, I’m telling you.”

“Why would I be?” I decided to play his game. I may not be as intelligent as my Buddy but I have an ability of reading people’s expressions. I can see that Blet is fishing.

“You know my friend. A natural Casanova.” Nice try Blet. I know you’re hiding something.

“So you mean that he never took my Buddy seriously?”

“Of course not!” From wearing a casual look to that unbelievable look. I almost laugh at the sudden change. “You were there.”

“You’re closer to DD. And from MM’s story, they broke up because of DD being a chick magnet.”

Blet laughed. “If you only knew...”

“What is it that I don’t know?” I saw Blet hesitation. Seems like my hunch is right.

“Hey, Buddy! Bat ang seryoso ninyo ni Blet?” She has this curious look. “Don’t tell me, sinagot mo na ang hayuff na ‘to?”

“I wish MM,” Blet playfully put his hand on his chess. For what? I do not know. “Anyway, are you guys hungry? Come on. Let’s eat.”

“Nagtanong ka pang hayuff ka.” MM rolled her eyes. “You decided for us din.”

“Well I’m hungry as well.” After that, DD put his hand on my Buddy’s shoulder. “Let’s go!”

“Bakit ka nakaakbay? Tayo ba?”

“Bakit? Girlfriend lang ba ang pwedeng akbayan? It’s a precautionary measure. Para pag nagwala ka, pwede kang marendahan.” DD earned a punch.

“Hayuff ka! Anong tingin mo sa akin, baliw?”

“You said it.” DD pulled MM closer. “And please MM, don’t try to get away.”

Whatever that means, DD only knows. But one thing is for sure. In the eyes of those who don’t know them, MM and this guy are just another set of young lovers playfully irritating each other.

“So, what do you like to eat?” Blet asked me.

“Kaya pong bayaran ni Buddy ang kanyang kakainin, thank you.”

“MM, huwag ka ngang magulo.”

“Faki mo va? What are you thinking, Blet? This is a date?”

“Well, a friendly date MM,” Blet smiled. I actually salute Blet for his seemingly never ending patience for my Buddy.

“Come on, tell your orders quick. The line is long.”

“You’re such a snob DD.” Again, MM rolled her eyes. Then she told her orders. I told them mine too.

“O, share namin,” MM gave two hundred pesos but DD didn’t accept.

“You know me, MM, I’m not gonna let you pay.”

“And you know me, too, DD. I’m not gonna let myself indebted to you.”

“Don’t push it MM. Let me win this time.” After that, DD made his way to the counter.

“Himala! That lazy guy will take our orders!”

Blet and I exchanged knowing glances.


Home
Previous
Next

2 comments:

  1. haha..hayuuff ka lhee..puro nalang hayuuff ang ff mo..lol

    ReplyDelete