Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU Ch. 7

“Here’s your food.”

“Thanks dude!”

“Thank you, DD.”

“Salamat, Impakto.”

“You’re welcome, Blet, Pretchie,” DD sarcastically said while looking at MM.

“You’re welcome daw, sabi ng Impakto. Mag-thank you uli kayo.”

Blet just laugh. Looks like they’re ready to irritate each other like they always do.

“Just eat your food. I wanna go home.”

“E di mag-go home ka. Ipa-take out mo yang food mo.”

DD just looked at my Buddy with a “you’re-so-weird” expression on his face. MM just continued eating.

“Ang takaw mo,” DD said.

“Faki mo va!”

“I can’t stand it.”

“Then don’t look at me while I’m eating.”


“I’m seating in front of you so can I not do that?”

“Not my problem,” Buddy said while chewing her food. “Duh?! Sino bang pumili ng uupuan mo? Ako va? Hindi naman – ”

“Geez! You are so careless!” DD hurriedly give his coke to MM. Nabilaukan kasi ang Buddy ko sa kadaldalan niya. Agad namang ininom ni Buddy ang coke.

“Okay ka lang, Buddy?”

“O – ”

“Not a word MM.” Authoritative ang pagkakasabi ni DD. “Baka mabilaukan ka na naman. I can’t believe you.”

Buddy just opened her mouth – I guess to answer DD back – pero bigla siyang sinubuan ni DD ng fries.

“Magtakaw ka na lang diyan! Aatakihin ako sa puso say o eh.” Pero sa pagkakaalam ko, wala namang sakit sa puso si DD.

And then, I saw a good-looking Korean guy with a cute Korean girl approaching our table. They went where MM is sitting.

“Excuse me, are you Maya Soriano?” The Korean guy asked. Buddy looked at him and her face lit up.

“Jack? Jenny?”

“Maya! Long time no see!” The Korean girl hugged MM. “I missed you, girl!”

“Echusera ka, Jenny! Ten years old tayo nang huli tayong magkita.”

“Ayheychu!” Hinampas ng babae si Buddy bago niyakap nang mahigpit. “As if our communication stopped!”

“Di ako mapasukan ng oxygen, Jenny, anubeh! Payakap kay Jack-jack!”

Because Buddy is sitting beside me in a four-chaired table you can usually see in a fast food chain, I can see how DD’s face darkened. Kinda scary.

Jenny released MM. The Jack-guy went to my Buddy and hugged her.

Bret mouthed “Laser eyes” and pointed DD. I suddenly think of something.

“Ehem! Sorry to ruin your moment. I am Pretchie, MM’s buddy.”

“I’m Jenny.” Jenny waved at me. “This is my twin brother Jack.” I saw Jack’s hesitation to release Buddy to face me.

“Nice to meet you, Pretchie!”

“Wanna join us?” Blet’s eyes widened and mouthed “What the ef!” when I said that. “The more the merrier, right guys?”

“U-uhm..yeah sure.” Blet said.

DD looked at MM whose eyes are sparkling upon seeing her childhood friends.

“Yeah sure whatever.”


Home
Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment