Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU Ch. 5

Maybe it was my imagination. Buddy is perfectly fine. More than fine actually.
“What did you say?” Okay. I think that was about 95 decibels, the loudness level which can your eardrums break. “Lyan, you have to help me with this one.”

“Hay, MM, ichuki, lily!” Lyan said walking back and forth. “My gawd! You don’t have to find him. I think he’s just out of his mind.”

“So, insultuhan ‘to? Lyan, I thought you’re my friend.” Buddy come closer to Lyan wearing her irresistible puppy eyes. But Lyan is avoiding her.

“A minute ago, I was your friend,” he said, avoiding MM’s attempt to touch even his polo shirt. “But now, I’m not.”

“Lyan, huwag ka namang ganyan.” Buddy is really trying her best to make Lyan face him when she finally get a hold in his polo. I enjoyed watching them.

“Pretchie! Help me with this woman!” Lyan is still avoiding to face her. “I’m begging you!”

“Lyan, ganyan ka.” She let Lyan go and seemed so sad. “I thought we’re more than just cousins. I thought you are my male BFF.”

“Argh! Who invented love letter, lily?!”

“Thanks, Lyan! You’re the best!” Buddy hugged her cousin while winking at me.

“Oh, Gawd! What did I do wrong in my past life?”


“Buddy, are you sure you want to join me?” MM said with a worried look on her face. “It getting late na.”

I smile to assure her. “It’s okay, Buddy. Besides, it’s for our project.”

“I guess we just have to hurry. We just have to summarize page...”

Whew! The end of every grading period is really stressing. Teachers in our school have this habit of giving loads of requirements when it’s time to make our grades.

“Hey, Buddy, do you really have to discuss Lyan about that?”

“Well, I’m curious,” she shrugged.

“Curious about what?” DD even grab MM’s shoulder that made the latter shudder in surprise.

“Ay! Hayuff na triceratops!”

“What was that?” Blet, his always present BFF asked, amused.

“Mga hayuff kayo, bakit kayo naligaw sa Library?” Buddy snapped at them, as always.

“Uhmm..well, it’s because – ”

“Because we need to review.” Really, why do DD have to interrupt Blet?

“Himala, mag-aaral ka!”

“Shut up, MM. I’m a student.”

“Wala na akong sinabi.”

So, we continued what we are doing hanggang sa isang tikhim ang nakapagpatigil sa amin.

“Excuse me, children but I need to close the Library.”

“Let’s go!” To me and Buddy’s amazement, si DD pa ang nag-ayos ng mga gamit ni MM.

Just like when...

“Pretchie, ako na rin ang magliligpit ng gamit mo.

“Tulungan na kita. Thank you nga pala, Blet.”


Home
Previous
Next

2 comments:

  1. cousin lang talaga sila lyan and mm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maawa ka naman sa akin future madame..sa dd nga lang nahihirapan na akech..dadagdagan ko pa ba ng boylet si maya? hihihi

    ReplyDelete