Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU Ch. 4

Natigilan si Buddy sa kanyang narinig. Napanganga pa nga siya nang konti actually.

“Gift ko?” MM said with awe. “Kelan?”

DD sighed with a bewildered expression on his face.

“That was your gift during my birthday, remember?”

“Hay – ”

“Not that word again, MM,” DD said with gentleness. Who would think that a minute ago, World War Three seemed to be approaching because of these two? “Seriously, I have been hearing that stupid “hayuff” in your mouth and it’s not ladylike.”

“I’m not a lady so it’s okay,” my Buddy said with a low voice. Finally! Her being hyperactive is over. “Did I really give you that stinking perfume?”

“Ano namang mapapala ko if I will lie?” nakakunot ang noong sabi ni DD.

“Oo nga naman, Buddy.” I can’t help but smile. From being a tigress to being a submissive gal, what a great transformation! “Anong mapapala ni DD if he will lie?”

“And what the eff, MM, you can’t remember your gift?” tila gulat na statement-question ni Blet. “I thought you’re a genius!”

“Shut up, Blet! May kasalanan ka pa sa akin!” And then, bumaling ito kay DD. “So, I owe you a perfume. Mag-iipon muna ako.”

“No ne – ”

“Of course!” Blet suddenly interfered. “You have to pay back. My God! Kaya pala sabi mo sa akin, nahihilo ka, dude? Is it because of the perfume?”

“It’s no big deal, really,” DD said but his eyes is on MM – which is feeling guilty right now. Nang dahil sa napakababaw na dahilan.

“But it is, dude!” That was Blet again. What is this guy up to? “And she is always calling you “impakto”. Ngayon naman, hayuff. MM, I’m telling you, you owe this dude – ” sabay akbay kay DD. “ – something.”

“What are you talking about?” DD said confused. Then he faced towards MM. “Don’t mind this guy, MM. It’s nothing.”

“I am not buying what Blet is saying, so don’t worry.” Muli, tiningnan nito nang masama si Blet na umangat lamang ang kilay. “But still, I want to say sorry.” Then, Buddy picked something in her bag. That was the chocolate cookies she baked. “Here, peace offering.”

“Chocolate cookies!” Blet exclaimed while getting the cookies from MM. “This is your favourite!”

DD just smiled. Yung smile na can be categorized as “tuwang-tuwang.”

“Really, that’s your favourite, my beloved king?” Nagkatinginan na lamang kami ni Buddy nang may sumingit galing sa Chuwariwariwap Girls Clan. Nangingislap pa ang mga mata nito. “I’m gonna buy some for you tomorrow!”

“Buddy, we have to go.”

I looked at Buddy. She is smiling but something’s wrong. But I will let it slip.


Home
Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment