Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU Ch. 2

Yes. Buddy and I are out of the room. But I can still feel the tension.

“Hey, Buddy, what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing.”

Nothing? Who is she kidding?

“Yeah. It’s obviously nothing.” Then, I smiled. “Konti na lang, your eyebrows will already meet. Exercise na exercise ang forty two muscles mo sa tindi ng pagsimangot mo. Not to mention that your face is so red. And it only happens when you are very irritated about something. Yes. It’s nothing. I can see that you are very happy, Buddy.”

“Are you making fun of me?”

“And why would I do that to my undoubtedly honest Buddy?”

“I told you it’s nothing! And besides, sino ba namang hindi mapapasimangot kapag nakakita ka ng bakulaw?”

Sabi na nga ba. It’s about DD. Again.

“So, you saw DD.” Napatango-tango ako. I can understand why my Buddy is reacting this way. “You saw him flirting with the chuwariwariwap girls. I understand.”

“I’m not jealous with those girls.” Buddy even rolled her eyes.

“Buddy, I never mentioned of someone being jealous.”

“T-that was what you are insinuating.”

“And someone’s stammering.”

“Takte! I thought we’re friends!”

“Of course, we’re friends.” My smile got wider when I saw that Buddy’s face became even redder. “That’s why I understand that you still l – ”

“Hayuff!” Buddy said. With her one hand on my mouth. “Don’t try to continue that statement of yours. That is so a lie.”

“Hayuff ka rin!” Tinanggal ko ang kamay niya. “Masyado kang defensive.”

“I am not.” Umirap ito at binuksan ang locker.

“Buddy, may sobre!”

“Hayuff! Bakit may sobre? Wala akong credit card!”

“E bakit fink? Buksan mo kaya.”

“Oo. Bubuksan na.”

“Buddy, love letter! Himala! May nagkakagusto pa pala sa ‘yo kahit hayuff ka?” Bigla akong na-excite. Bagaman maraming nagagandahan sa Buddy ko ay hindi ito ma-approach dahil ubod ito ng sungit.

“Ang sama mo! Nagkaboyfriend na ko, remember?”

“Yes, I remember.” Ngumiti ako nang makabuluhan. Isa lang naman ang naging boyfriend nito.

“Buddy, ha! Magbasa ka na nga lang!”


Home
Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment