Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU Ch. 1

This is the story, okay? MM and DD are ex-lovers. But they are friends now...ugh sort. Who are they? They are like icons here in our school. DD is the ultimate campus crush while MM is the school’s resident genius. So you might have guessed the reason behind their break-up.


Who am I? Well, let’s just say, I’m MM’s buddy.


Well, enough of that. Let me do the story telling, guys.

“Arg!” MM is walking back and forth. She is raging with irritation.

“What’s wrong na naman ba?” I asked. “You’ve been like that since break time. What is it this time, Buddy?”

“Don’t mind me, Buddy” she snapped. “Hayuff talaga siya! Hayuff!”

“Lemme guess, Buddy. It’s about – ”

“Opkorsh not! Ano naman magiging paki ko sa bakulaw na yun!”

“I haven’t mentioned a name yet your reaction is like that!”

Okay, dictionary 101:

Bakulaw, Impakto, Hayuff means DD

Moving on...

“What’s with my reaction, buddy?!”

“None.” I said but I am smiling. My buddy is reacting this way to a certain boy.
Well, my buddy would have said something when someone opened the lab room. The man of the hour – DD with his BFF, Blet.

“Hello, Ladies!” That was Blet. I looked and smiled at him.

“Why are you here?!” MM snapped at him. Gosh! Magsisimula na naman sila.

“Why so hot, MM? As far as I remember, this room is for everyone to enter. And everyone includes me, don’t you think?”

“As far as I know, everyone is used to represent people. Which, obviously, is not you. Dahil isa kang hayuff!”

“I can’t believe na ganyan magsalita ang resident genius ng school. Hayuff?! O, come on, MM.” Napailing pa si DD.

“You don’t want to be called “hayuff”? Then stay away from me.”

“And who are you for me to obey?” DD is pissed off na rin. Blet and I exchange knowing glances. “You’re not the king in this campus, I am!”

“You really are an obnoxious pig! Hayuff ka talaga! Using that trash of a title in this argument. O come on, Bakulaw!” Oh my, where’s the popcorn?

“Who cares about that opinion of yours?” DD’s hands are on his waist. “Just to inform you, Miss Smart-A$$, the title was given to me.”

“At talagang pinagyamabang mo pa, ha?!” Nakapamaywang na rin si Buddy. “That freakin title was given by the chuwariwariwap girls. Gosh! Them and their foolishness!”


Okay, Commercial Break

Buddy – MM

King – DD’s title in school

Chuwariwariwap Girls – girls in school who have a crush on DD

Moving on...

“Ahh, now I get it! You are freakin jealous to my fan girls.” Ngumiti nang nakakaloko si DD. “You can join them naman if you like.” Inilapit pa talaga ni DD ang mukha nito sa Buddy ko. “You were once my number one fan.”

There was gentleness in his voice that made me raise my eyebrow. Seriously, DD? And what’s with your look? Unfortunately – or fortunately – my buddy is too engrossed with...uhmm...the argument to notice.

“As if! Gosh! Talking to you is a waste of time!” Then, hinila ako ni Buddy. “Let’s go, Buddy!”

“Bye, Pretchie!”

“Bye, Blet!”


Home
Next

4 comments:

  1. my gawd lheebag..

    nagyon ko lang nabasa ff moo

    nakakatawa..hahah!!

    ****************
    guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ate lav anuveh?! nagpapahula ka pa diyan ikaw lang naman ang tumatawag sa aking lheebag wahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lhee... nakakatawa ang FF mo at the same time, nakakakilig...

    ReplyDelete