Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Friday, October 15, 2010

He Actually Really Cares

As time passes by, we clearly are leading to different paths. I chose to be on the limelight. She chose to do things slowly. She wants to finish her studies while taking every opportunity that came her way in showbiz. Because of that, I rarely see her these days.

Sometimes, I wish that we never left the PBB House. It was more fun there than in the outside world. At that house, we are all equal. I am just James. She was just Devon. Though, as she has always emphasized, we are opposites, in that house, we can freely show how we care for each other. Yes, there were times that she’ll avoid me for a reason I didn’t know, I can always chase her. Chase her until she would have no choice but to notice me. But now, it is different.

The outside world is so damn big that she can hide from me and I won’t have freakin time to find her. She’s avoiding me again. And it is damn frustrating! I wanna talk to her. Really talk to her. Ask her questions that have been in my mind when I think of her. But even that simple wish cannot be granted because of the status that I have.

I am Robert James Reid. The big winner. The man that is chased by thousands of fan girls who claim to love him. The man who owes so much to his fans so he would do anything to make them happy. And sadly, Devon is out of the picture. They didn’t want us to be together for some reasons I find it hard to accept.

But I am not losing hope. One day, when this whole charade ends, I will chase her again and settle things with her. Then I will ask her to be my girl. If I am lucky enough to be chosen to be by her side on that day, I swear to God not to make her cry.

I will patiently wait for that day.


Home

2 comments:

  1. ganda ng mga oneshots mo ha...

    cute tska parang totoo..galing talaga...

    -Xtine-

    ReplyDelete
  2. matagal nang nasa baul yan..ngayon ko lang post dito sa blog hehe

    ReplyDelete