Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Behind The Smiles

It was another though day. Today is finals week so I, together with my college friends have been stressful these days. Aside from that, I have to consider my rehearsals in ASAP. Unlike my PBB friends, I am not so seen in TV since I chose to have a full load in school. I have to do it for my family. Showbiz is not permanent. Aside from that, a lot of people didn’t like me when I was in PBB.

It hurts, I admit. I can’t understand their reasons for hating me so much. Up until now, they still brag the issues I have with Tricia when it’s now over. Tricia and I are not close, but we became friends. In fact, there were times that she stood up for me. There’s also the issue with James. I can’t believe that I am branded as a flirt because I became too close to him.

But I am Devon. I am bubbly. I am cheerful. I can’t allow someone to see that I am weak. For my family, for the friends I gained, for the people who believed in me despite of my shortcomings. If they see me breakdown, they will surely worry about me. And that is the least thing that I want to happen. So for them, I have to show my brightest smile.

Even if the pain is too much for me not to cry.


Home

2 comments: