Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Piggy Back Rides

She is the reason why my life has found its new meaning.

She is the sunshine that gives light to the darkness in my heart.. the angel that led me back to where I should start and where I am supposed to go. She is my greatest treasure. She has this impact in my life yet she didn't have the slightest clue. As of now, she is my life. I will do everything to make her happy. My angel...

Unfortunately, I am not the man who can do this for her. I am just one of her friends that has the honor to tease her, to see her smile, to make her laugh... I can only watch. Watch her laugh hard to Lyan jokes, frown when Tatay Bret tease her, blush when I tease her to DD, cry silently when DD is with Toot...

Just like now...

"Momay," I called her name softly that she looked up abruptly. I was stunned to see her have tears in her lovely face though I expected it. She was always like this when she sees DD with her girlfriend...but when no one is around...

I can't bear the pain and confusion in her eyes so I pulled her closer and hold her tight.

"It's okay, kiddo," I said with so much agony. I can't stand it when she cries. I kissed her hair and she cried harder. It seems that the pain is too much for her to handle. Why does it have to be this angel? She doesn't deserve to experience pain...any pain for that matter. But I let her. I can only do this much. Sadly.

"I made your shirt wet, I'm sorry."

"No problem, Momay."

I can still see pain through her forced smile. If only she can transfer her agony to me, I will gladly accept it...

"Hey, Momay, wanna let me piggy back ride you?"

"Sure!" She smiled brightly I can't help but smile back.

"Aww, you're heavy!" I jokingly complained. She pulled my hair. "And you're getting violent again!"

She just laughed.

They say piggy back rides symbolize the willingness of the guy carrying the girl to pass the burdens and sufferings of the one he is carrying... If only piggy back rides can do that, I am willing to do it every moment she silently cries...


Home

3 comments:

  1. it's actually my favorite one shot so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..i love all your oneshots..but this is my favorite..nakakailig to..XD..

    ReplyDelete