Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hairtie

“Hi, Devon!” Ivan greeted me. I waved him as a sign of my greeting. I knew I looked like a mess. I literally ran my way here on the rehearsal area for the tough ten dance number in ASAP.

“Stuck at traffic again?” Tricia teasingly asked me and I nodded, still catching my breath. It still amazed me how I like Tricia now. She is such a sweet girl.

“Where are the others?” I asked. I noticed that aside from the three of us, the room was empty.

“Well, they said they’re hungry so they grab something to eat,” Ivan answered. I just shrugged and bring out my laptop. I have many things to accomplish. I am so occupied with school now. In fact, dance rehearsals and ASAP appearances are the only bonding moments I have with these guys.

“Hey, Devon’s now here.” Bret said after their not so quiet entrance. I just looked up at him at nod boyishly. I really have to finish this crap so I can join these people.

“And she’s not with us again.” I heard someone commented. It was Ivan.

“Sorry guys! I’ll join you later!” I assured them, but my eyes are still in the screen of my laptop. Then I fixed my hair. It is irritating me. I am a TV personality so if I can’t look good, I have to be at least presentable. But I know I look like Sadako now.

Then I saw a hand holding a hair tie. I look at him and I saw James smiling at me.

“I think you need this,” he said smiling that I can’t help but smile back. I miss this dude smiling at me like that. We rarely see each other these days. He is busy with his TV program.

“Thanks.”

“But you have to give it back to me later.”

“Well, as far as I remember, it was mine,” I said to him. I knew that was the hair tie I gave him months ago.

“It was yours. But now, it is mine.”

I was stunned by the possessiveness in his voice. Then I looked at him intently. The smile is gone and there is something in his eyes that made my heart skip a beat.

“Guys! Can we now practice?” That voice made me not focus on James. That was our choreographer. We gave an enthusiastic “yeah!” and went to the positions given to us.


Home

No comments:

Post a Comment