Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Dance Rehearsal

“Okay, kids! From the top!” I knew Kuya Alvin, our dance choreographer is losing his patience. I was losing it, too. My friends are good at dancing. So I don’t get it that besides me and DD, no one executes the steps correctly.

So, we did it from the top. I got it, the steps I mean. But my partner Baby Gelo didn’t. So we messed up again, as well as the other pairs.

“Stop!”

Tension is in the air. Now, Kuya Alvin is annoyed.

“You, kids are good at this. I don’t understand why Momay and DD only got it.”

“With all due respect Kuya Alvin, how can we get the steps if the one teaching us has no partner.” I looked at Kuya Ayven. He has this smirk on his face. I can’t believe that he commented on Kuya Alvin. He is way older than us. I questioningly looked at him. “I mean, this dance requires a partner.”

“Yeah.” That was Charming, forcing herself not to smile. “Can someone demonstrate the dance? So we can get it.”

“Alright,” Kuya Alvin agreed. He was now calm. Maybe Charming’s charisma did the trick. “Momay and DD, demonstrate the dance.”

I stand up. But not that willing. I hate what’s happening. I wish that I didn’t get the moves as well.

“Ready?” DD asked with a smile. This isn’t good. Buried memories from months ago suddenly came. This isn’t the first time he did that. It happened before. And it wasn’t supposed to be as gentle.

“Are you okay?”

No. But I nodded anyway.

We danced. The routine was romantic. No. It was actually sensual. There were many body contacts and it requires a lot of eye contacts. It was unnerving. How can good heavens put me in this situation? Are they testing my self-control in this guy?

“Perfect!” That was Lyan and he’s clapping. “Now, we can practice.”

Then, everybody stood up.

And they got the steps easily.


Now, what was that?



Home

3 comments:

  1. How could I find this whole story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sad... I really love pa naman your fanfic.

    ReplyDelete