Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU Ch. 9

“Do you know na?”

“Yeah. Of all people, bakit ikaw pa, Blet?”

“Why not me? At least hindi ako nasisintunado tulad ng iba diyan.”

“Hayuff! Sino ang pinariringgan mo diyan?”

“No idea.”

“Ewan ko sa ‘yo. Kailan tayo magpa-practice?”

“O, yah! We have to make a schedule.”

“Dun tayo sa canteen, gutom na ako.”


“At three o ‘clock from Mondays to Fridays and whole day at Saturdays,” Bret declared. “Free ako ng ganyang oras.”

“Ako naman ang hindi,” napabuntong hininga si Buddy. “May deadline kami ngayon sa Press.”

“Oh, I can sense blood.” Blet commented. Buddy is the editor-in-chief of our news paper. And a very strict one.

“Hay, kayo na lang kaya ni Pretchie ang mag-duet. Siguradong magpa-party ka.”

“How I wish. But you are the chosen one.”

“Uuyyy! Baka magka-develop-an kayo niyan!”

“Pretchie, Buddy, Blet is all yours no.”

“I am dreaming? My Pretchie is jealous?”

“Asa ka pa!” I said laughing. Then pasimple kong sinulyapan ang katabi kong si DD. Since Buddy and Blet had to plan things, they are beside each other. I and DD are seatmates. “Baka iba ang nagseselos diyan.”

“Hey, dude? Are you jealous?”

“What the hell are you talking about? Just do your thing.”

“Yeah sure.” After that, inakbayan ni Blet si Buddy. “So, how’s five o ‘clock sound?”

Buddy placed her hand under her chin, thinking. Blet moved so that his face and Buddy’s face will be closer. Uh, oh! You are so in trouble, Blet. I can feel the tension of my seatmate.

“Hmm, I guess that’s fine,” Buddy said and pushed Blet’s face away. “At pwede ba, lumayo ka sa akin. Baka magkapalit tayo ng mukha!”

I heard DD’s sigh. Of relief?


“Are you done?”

“Yeah, dude.”

“Then, let’s go.”

“But I want to be with my Pretchie for a while.”

“I’m not yours.”

“Asa ka fa!”

“You want to be with Pretchie but you’re with MM.” DD’s brows met.

“Baka naman ginagamit mo lang ako just to be with my Buddy.”

“Selos ka nga, Buddy?”

“Let’s get out of here!” DD grab Buddy’s arm and drag her away.

“Anak ng tokwa! DD, bitiwan mo nga akong impako ka!”


Home
Previous
Next

8 comments:

  1. yay!!! kinilig naman ako dito kay dd!! overprotective much!!!



    napansin ko masyadong harsh si mm dito.. the way magsalita and actions... nahuhurt ako para kay dd...hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! harsh nga ang character ni mm ditey..la lang..para maiba naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bagay lang yan kay mm...funny nga eh kasi natatame si dd kung minsa
    nice one....funny silang apat.

    -blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. pag nagbabasa ako..parang c graze lang c MM ah!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! nakakalurkey ang mga kaganapan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ay ang hayuuff niy lhee at pangil..bop bop bop

    tseeeee!!!!!!!!


    bagong buhay na ako..lol..gulong gulong

    ReplyDelete