Announcement

Hey there! Wanna get the latest updates straight from Devon herself?

You can now by typing DEVON ON
and send it to 2366.
Keep on supporting, guys! Thanks!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU Ch. 28

“So, may nakaraan pala talaga sila.” Buddy and I are on our way home now after we reported the incident to the guidance councillor. Kyra has something else to finish while DD and Blet had been trapped by their fan girls.

“That was expected,” sabi ni Buddy. “And kuya Kean is trying to win her back, I believe.”

I nodded in agreement.

“Know what? Sir Jules is right.”

“Right about what?”

“That you and DD are like ma’am Alex and kuya Kean.”

“Hindi porke mag-ex din kami, pareho na kami,” depensa naman ni Buddy. She’s calm while saying her piece. “Friends na lang talaga kami ng Impaktong ‘yon.”

“I bet you’re thinking that it’s better that way.”

“But it is. Kita mo nga, kahit na nag-aaway kami lagi, hindi kami nasasaktan unlike before.”

I was about to speak when a group of delinquent students surrounded us. It was Carl’s group. And they are more armed now.

“Ano na naman bang drama ‘to?”

“I told you, quit the stupid school paper,” ani Carl na nilaru-laro pa ang patalim na hawak nito.

“E paano kung ayoko?”

“Buddy, we better get out of here.” Napatingin ako sa mga patalim na hawak nila and I suddenly feel fear. Dalawa lang kami at pareho pang babae kumpara sa mga ito na bukod sa walong nakapalibot sa amin na armado na nga, mga lalaki pa.

“Buddy, kapag sinabi kong takbo, tumakbo ka,” balik-bulong niya sa akin.

“Are you nuts?”

“Tingin ninyo ba, pakakawalan namin kayo?”

“You won’t let it but we will.” While saying that, Buddy is slowly getting her fighting stance ready. When Carl snapped his fingers, his gang started to attack us but Buddy dodge their attack and got an opening. She pushed me and said “Kita kits sa school!”

I frozed in disbelief. Is she thinking of fighting them all?

When one of Carl’s men was about to attack me, Buddy threw her school shoes towards him. It was a head shot.

“Anak ng tokwa! Takbo na, Precious!”

I run as fast as I can, praying that Maya would be okay.


I run endlessly, looking for help. it was a good thing that the path I’m going to is at the school. Then, I saw familiar faces.

“O, Pretchie my labs, bakit pawis na pawis ka?” Eslove asked. He was with Yong, Papa Bear, DD and Blet.

“And where’s MM?” nakakunot noong sabi ni DD.

“Please come with me,” hinihingal ko pang sabi. “Si Buddy – ”

“Anong nangyari kay Maya?”

“Let’s go!”

DD grabbed my wrist. I felt his body shaked. Seems that he sensed the possible danger that Buddy might be into.



Our jaw dropped when we finally came to the scene. Buddy is standing arrogantly infront of Carl who seemed can’t move because of the injuries he had. The six gangsters are on the floor, some are unconscious, some are moaning in pain.

“Ano? Magsusumbong ka na naman, Dimaculangan?”

Carl didn’t speak but in his eyes, you can see defeat. Buddy smirked and turned away only to be surprised when she saw us.

“Anong ginagawa ninyo dito?”

“Tinatanong pa ba ‘yan?”

DD let go of my wrist and went to Buddy. Then he pulled her into a gentle embrace, afraid that he would hurt her.


Home
Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment